Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Next Thursday I'll Be Talking With Larry Harris
#1

He's the GM for the Milwaukee Bucks. I have a conference call with him next Thursday at 2:00 p.m. I guess they pick a couple of season ticket holders each year to do this. They probably chose me because I'm money and shit.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

TomFoolery Wrote:He's the GM for the Milwaukee Bucks. I have a conference call with him next Thursday at 2:00 p.m. I guess they pick a couple of season ticket holders each year to do this. They probably chose me because I'm money and shit.


Or because they thought you were part of Jerry's Kids.
Reply
#3

TomFoolery Wrote:He's the GM for the Milwaukee Bucks. I have a conference call with him next Thursday at 2:00 p.m. I guess they pick a couple of season ticket holders each year to do this. They probably chose me because I'm money and shit.
It will probably be a prank call to help with the Milwaukee Bucks low morale.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:Or because they thought you were part of Jerry's Kids.
Remember the "Jheri's Kids" skit from the first season of In Living Color? That was great.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#5

TomFoolery Wrote:Remember the "Jheri's Kids" skit from the first season of In Living Color? That was great.


Yep, and Handy Man, Head Detective, and the Pork and Beans guy.
Reply
#6

2 snaps up with a twist.....
Reply
#7

He is going to read back to you the e-mail you sent him last year.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

Ask about his efforts to relocate to an actual city.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

Tell him to hire Larry Brown.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-23-2009, 04:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)