Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have a job interview
#1

next week with a company I worked for 10 years ago. When I left, I did the right thing and put in my notice. My boss at the time was a little upset because of the time he spent training me on shit. I still feel pretty strange about it. Should I? It is a whole different position.



Save the "fry cook" and other shit. Thanks.
Reply
#2

Is your old boss still there?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

do it, ask for your old pay plus extra

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

Paddy Wrote:Is your old boss still there?


Possibly. He is in a completely different dept. and the experience I have for this new position is unmatchable.


Once again, save the "fry cook", Wal-Mart greeter" shit. Thanks.
Reply
#5

Based on a thread I read recently, is there an air conditioning company located locally? You could hook yourself up two ways with a job there.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#6

As soon as you walk through the door scream "I'm back Beatch!!!".

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

10 years is a long time.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:do it, ask for your old pay plus extra


I asked for way more than that. I worked there when I was 22. I worked in the service side of things.



Save the "glory hole mgr." Fry cook" etc.
Reply
#9

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Based on a thread I read recently, is there an air conditioning company located locally? You could hook yourself up two ways with a job there.


I'm sure, but this job would require me to move. I will not make the same mistake twice as far as apartments.
Reply
#10

minorthreat Wrote:I'm sure, but this job would require me to move. I will not make the same mistake twice as far as apartments.

Just don't look for rooms in the "Old creepy guy who watches me shower, thats why I didnt have to sign a lease" penny saver.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:Just don't look for rooms in the "Old creepy guy who watches me shower, thats why I didnt have to sign a lease" penny saver.


I won't. If this happens, I will be moving to the area I have wanted to for awhile. Fuck, I could have bought a house with the money I was spending on an apartment.
Reply
#12

minorthreat Wrote:Save the "fry cook" and other shit. Thanks.

If it will help you buy two more window units.. I say go for it!
Reply
#13

minorthreat Wrote:I won't. If this happens, I will be moving to the area I have wanted to for awhile. Fuck, I could have bought a house with the money I was spending on an apartment.

I hear ya.I'm getting my finances in order so I don't have to rent anymore.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

Anhil8tor Wrote:If it will help you buy two more window units.. I say go for it!


Hopefully, there will be no more window units.


I think this whole thing is about pride. Even though their recruiter called me, I still feel strange.



Same rules apply.
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:I hear ya.I'm getting my finances in order so I don't have to rent anymore.

I'm trying to do the same. I keep buying vehicles and shit that I don't need.
Reply
#16

minorthreat Wrote:I'm trying to do the same. I keep buying vehicles and shit that I don't need.

You need a vehicle in Iowa.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#17

Paddy Wrote:You need a vehicle in Iowa.


I know this, but I don't need to spend a bunch of money on one.
Reply
#18

minorthreat Wrote:Save the "fry cook" and other shit. Thanks.


minorthreat Wrote:Once again, save the "fry cook", Wal-Mart greeter" shit. Thanks.


minorthreat Wrote:Save the "glory hole mgr." Fry cook" etc.


minorthreat Wrote:Same rules apply.

It's almost like you're asking for it

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#19

Shadrach Wrote:It's almost like you're asking for it


I know how you fuckers are.
Reply
#20

minorthreat Wrote:I'm trying to do the same. I keep buying vehicles and shit that I don't need.

[Image: fisher-price-power-wheels-fire-rescue-jeep-toy.JPG]

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-21-2008, 06:05 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-02-2007, 08:14 PM
Last Post by Paddy
10-21-2006, 04:20 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
08-18-2005, 07:09 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
06-17-2005, 06:24 PM
Last Post by Michman
04-01-2005, 09:59 PM
Last Post by Bill
03-17-2005, 07:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)