Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I Just Ordered two new golf clubs
#1

[Image: yhst-17159114447480_1902_4916592]

[Image: yhst-17159114447480_1902_21566066]

RACK me faggots
Reply
#2

Whats your handicap?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Whats your handicap?

at least in the 30s. i'm not great, but this is the first time in my life i've started getting serious about the game. my short game has been off the hook the past 3 weeks.
Reply
#4

Are you sponsored by Adams?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

I promised myself I would never invest in clubs until I was breaking 90 on a regular.
That was last year, but I still only have 2nd hand clubs.
I won a Callaway Fusion Driver last year. Hopefully I will win a putter, 3-wood and a gap wedge this year.
[Image: ft3.jpg]

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:Are you sponsored by Adams?

no, but all my clubs are adams except for my 3 and 4 irons. figured i should keep up the trend, plus they seem to be pretty good clubs that don't cost an arm and leg.
Reply
#7

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I promised myself I would never invest in clubs until I was breaking 90 on a regular.
That was last year, but I still only have 2nd hand clubs.
I won a Callaway Fusion Driver last year. Hopefully I will win a putter, 3-wood and a gap wedge this year.
[Image: ft3.jpg]

i guess at your age i can understand the logic, but for a 25 year old with no kids and disposable cash i figure what the fuck, buy something nice. i've got a lot of golf ahead me.
Reply
#8

ClayRock Wrote:i guess at your age i can understand the logic, but for a 25 year old with no kids and disposable cash i figure what the fuck, buy something nice. i've got a lot of golf ahead me.
Nah, it weren't even that. It was, if I continued to improve, I could see making the investment in extra money and time in the sport. If I continued to suck ass and shoot 98 and stuff for a few years, buying new clubs wouldn't help. A stroke or two maybe, but new clubs wouldn't make me improve my game.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#9

i think buying new clubs helps motivate me to go out on weekends when its 100 degrees and play, get some exercise, and clear my head.
Reply
#10

It's sad. I've committed to taking the Summer off, and have not been working for about 6 weeks now. I've not played one round of golf yet. And Bethpage Black is just sitting there waiting, every weekday. ><

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#11

Clay i didnt have the heart to tell you that Adams is exclusivly a womens golf club company.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Dr. Lecter Wrote:It's sad. I've committed to taking the Summer off, and have not been working for about 6 weeks now. I've not played one round of golf yet. And Bethpage Black is just sitting there waiting, every weekday. ><

Your crazy.I'd be there at 4 am twice a week.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Clay i didnt have the heart to tell you that Adams is exclusivly a womens golf club company.

they have womens sets too, nice try.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-28-2009, 05:37 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-25-2009, 08:50 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-20-2007, 07:51 PM
Last Post by Sassy
08-16-2007, 07:43 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-18-2007, 04:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)