Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Fast on the draw ??
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Thats a pretty cool shirt.You need to get your kid the Pistol Pete ball handling drill videos.They were a key to my personal ball handling skills.
Fun fact: Press Marivich was Mike Ditka's high school basketball coach outside of Pittsburgh.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shirt shipped...
at what age should you start the videos? 8.2 makes 6 Tuesday.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
y'all see that 10 y/o basketball "prodigy" on the yahoo front page today?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm not johnny Yahoo so I have no idea what the fuck he's talking about.
8 I would get the tapes for him now.Thats later then pete started.When I was 11 or 12 a friend got them and we were blown away by all the tricks he could do and we tried to imitate them.Sort of tricked you into being a better ball handler.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
holy fuck.. 4 discs... each disc 50 bucks!
Go pete!
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I found a guy on ebay that is selling a pack of NBA cards for 40 bucks... and with the cards you get all 4 burned DVD copies.
HMMMMM