Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Points
#1

This is fucked up. I made most of my points off legitimate betting. Then you fascist fucks come and take them? What gives?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

leeman is a dick..

donation made
Reply
#3

SanDog Wrote:This is fucked up. I made most of my points off legitimate betting. Then you fascist fucks come and take them? What gives?
What's that, Michman?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by squirt
05-28-2010, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Paddy
04-14-2007, 12:51 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-14-2007, 06:34 PM
Last Post by Bill
06-20-2006, 04:51 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-17-2006, 11:44 AM
Last Post by TomFoolery
06-09-2006, 11:00 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
06-09-2006, 06:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)