Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Points
#1

Apparently if I cry about it somebody will give me some.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#2

better?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#3

Fuck the points. I used to have a bunch, with about a million in the bank. Now I have 72. You can't keep up with shit with this mod bunch.
Reply
#4

Thanks kimosabe.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Fuck the points. I used to have a bunch, with about a million in the bank. Now I have 72. You can't keep up with shit with this mod bunch.
What's that you say, Michman?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

TomFoolery Wrote:What's that you say, Michman?
Did he wipe out my points?
Reply
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Did he wipe out my points?
Never mind, it went over your head. I hooked you up.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Did he wipe out my points?
....................................................................................................................................................^^ Sweet
Reply
#9

TomFoolery Wrote:Never mind, it went over your head. I hooked you up.
I got it, Sammy the Bull.
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I got it, Sammy the Bull.
Ouch!

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by squirt
05-28-2010, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Paddy
04-14-2007, 12:51 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-14-2007, 06:34 PM
Last Post by Bill
06-20-2006, 04:51 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-17-2006, 11:44 AM
Last Post by TomFoolery
06-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
06-09-2006, 06:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)