Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey ladies
#1

So last night I was rollin' in my buddies 06' H2 THIRTY passenger Hummer...:lol2: friggin dude magnet...
Anyhoo-these two guys pull up and start taking their clothes off.:lol: Of course I pulled out my handy dandy digi...

So...are they hot or not????

[Image: P1000822.jpg]
[Image: P1000823.jpg]
[Image: P1000824.jpg]
[Image: P1000825.jpg]

I told them I was posting their pics here, maybe they'll show up...
Reply
#2

They kinda look like they are gay pr0n actors or sumptin....

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#3

Hot!
Reply
#4

TOTALLY hot.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

with a target this high up:

[Image: P1000823.jpg]

I bet he gets a lot of cum in his hair Huh
Reply
#6

Something about a guy in a backwards ballcap, cool shades and a 'tude that drives me crazy. Hawt!
Reply
#7

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Something about a guy in a backwards ballcap, cool shades and a 'tude that drives me crazy. Hawt!

No wonder you like oil dog then
[Image: wigger2big.gif]

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#8

Sorry, MP, but those guys in the Miata look a whole lot better than that wigga.
Reply
#9

I am a shy person, n those boys look a little crazy. But they do look like they could be fun to be wit. Do you know their screen names on Match?
Reply
#10

Yes, one is Flumper B. and the other is Minor T.
Reply
#11

guys that drive Miata's are teh gax

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

They are somewhat hot and they look like they might be gay.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#13

The guy in the passenger seat.. yes..

The driver? Hell no.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#14

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Yes, one is Flumper B. and the other is Minor T.

O my this is goot news. I was beginning to worried that Flumper looked like that ugly old geezer in his pitcher here. This is getting better n better!
Reply
#15

They're in a miata.
Reply
#16

Are those the Gotti boys?
Reply
#17

retsod Wrote:Are those the Gotti boys?

I luaghed...only cause those fucks are annoying as all getout.
Reply
#18

Thanks ladies.><
Reply
#19

Tommy Wrote:They're in a miata.

I had one for years. Great car to drive, fun as hell and cheap.

I would never own another based on the fact that dudes that drive them usually drive dudes.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#20

SanDog Wrote:I had one for years. Great car to drive, fun as hell and cheap.

I would never own another based on the fact that dudes that drive them usually drive dudes.


They were in that.

I was in this......Smile

[Image: Photo002.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
02-18-2010, 12:00 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-12-2008, 02:05 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-05-2008, 07:28 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Hey Ladies!
Blondie
Last Post by SporK
08-30-2006, 05:48 AM
Last Post by Blondie
08-03-2006, 06:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)