Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dear Captain_________
#1

I can't tell you how happy I am that you survived the piracy deal.

Our nation hasn't had a wonderful seaward crisis since that little fukk Elian Gonzalez and his inner tube learned the hard lesson on Gulf Streams.

Too bad you didn't get shot, you'd have made a great martyr for the "I love boating where I shouldn't" movement.

Peace Out, Gilligan.
Vitamin E

P.S. All this piracy talk has Lars Ulrich's panties in a knot.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

That Obama is gonna open up a whole can of worms. Another quagmire. What a warmonger.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#3

Don't worry Canada.We'll handle this world event just for a change of pace.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

http://www.calgaryherald.com/News/Canadi...story.html


Quote:For the second time in a week, a Canadian warship has helped fend off a potential attack from pirates off the coast of Somalia.

We prevent killings. Not like war and death happy Obama.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#5

To bad Nato had to tell you what to do.We'll handle it ourselves, thanks.

Do you see any other pirates taking americans anytime soon after we killed those fuckers?I don't.You guys will pay the ransom.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

I would love to know what the price tag was to get that captain back.

I wonder what the pirates would get if everyone just ignored them.

What a friggin waste.
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:To bad Nato had to tell you what to do.We'll handle it ourselves, thanks.

Do you see any other pirates taking americans anytime soon after we killed those fuckers?I don't.You guys will pay the ransom.

Careful now, you are beginning to sound like a bad ass. Remember that you are against that kind of talk.
Reply
#8

I'm all for fucking with people who fuck with us first.Its not like we just decided to shoot these pirates because we had intelligence reports saying they were thinking about hijacking a boat.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm all for fucking with people who fuck with us first.Its not like we just decided to shoot these pirates because we had intelligence reports saying they were thinking about hijacking a boat.

We should have sent a couple of more destroyers to that life raft they were on.

I heard the surviving pirate was 14 years old.

How many US war ships did we have there?
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm all for fucking with people who fuck with us first.Its not like we just decided to shoot these pirates because we had intelligence reports saying they were thinking about hijacking a boat.


Bird, this is not is a Pirates - Phillies rivaly thread.....yet

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#11

Vitamin E Wrote:Bird, this is not is a Pirates - Phillies rivaly thread.....yet

If any pirates pop up on lakes I'll be interested in your take.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

A few years back some fukkwit broke into my fish house and stole a bunch of crap. I was not amused. However, no hostages were taken.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:To bad Nato had to tell you what to do.We'll handle it ourselves, thanks.

Do you see any other pirates taking americans anytime soon after we killed those fuckers?I don't.You guys will pay the ransom.
good call

Undeterred Somali pirates hijack 4 more ships

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

WoolyGoat Wrote:good call

Undeterred Somali pirates hijack 4 more ships


I was unaware we annexed Lebanon as a state in the union.Read what I wrote again.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

"Pirates have vowed to retaliate for the killing of their colleagues."


they seem really deterred!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

I guess you think the pirates are one big corporation with a unified mission?When they take a ship with an american flag on it let me know.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

if they find one they want to take, they'll try to take it.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#18

So far the only american ship pirates have taken resulted in 3 of the 4 pirates with a hole in their head and one probably getting sent to jail.How is that an attractive idea?

They won't fuck with us again since we are the only one who hasnt paid their ransoms.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:I guess you think the pirates are one big corporation with a unified mission?When they take a ship with an american flag on it let me know.

Quote:Somali Pirates Mission Statement (as per update at 2008 board meeting):

The Somali Pirates, a broad-based collaborative community initiative, assists low income Somali men and their families to help them improve their financial standing and achieve economic self-sufficiency through empowerment skills, access to affordable housing, child development drugs, mind altering substances, health care, support services and meaningful employment. The Somali Pirates are intended to promote positive self-esteem and clarify their values on which to build a successful life on the proceeds from others.

It will be the objective of the Somali Pirates to take property of enormous value and any accompanying personnel and then trade that property for monetary wealth while threatening the lives of the captives. While it is not the mission of the Somali Pirates to actually inflict any harm on these hostages, if the monetary exchange is not successfully completed, those hostages shall be terminated immediately.

The Somali Pirates will not discriminate by race, creed, color, nationality, sovereignty, or political or religious values.

...
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:I guess you think the pirates are one big corporation with a unified mission?When they take a ship with an american flag on it let me know.

ftr. The Maersk Alabama IS an American Flagged vessel.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post by bam
04-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Last Post by War
04-21-2009, 08:26 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Last Post by who
09-19-2008, 06:04 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
03-13-2008, 07:31 AM
Last Post by Sparks
03-10-2008, 07:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)