Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Larry Brown fired.. Isiah taking over..
#1

Smooth move Knicks..
Reply
#2

Its a joke.Isiah will be gone in 3 years.I don't feel bad for Brown, he's a prick.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Did you know that his real name is Isiah Lord Thomas III and he was born April 30, 1961, in Chicago, Illinois. He is an American former professional basketball player and coach, and is currently the president of basketball operations for the NBA's New York Knicks as well as the coach, following the firing of Larry Brown. His name is spelled Isiah but pronounced the same as the more common Isaiah /aɪˈzeʌ/. He was also referred to by the nicknames Zeke, Cuts (for the numerous cuts over his eyelids) and Baby-faced Assassin.
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Did you know that his real name is Isiah Lord Thomas III and he was born April 30, 1961, in Chicago, Illinois. He is an American former professional basketball player and coach, and is currently the president of basketball operations for the NBA's New York Knicks as well as the coach, following the firing of Larry Brown. His name is spelled Isiah but pronounced the same as the more common Isaiah /aɪˈzeʌ/. He was also referred to by the nicknames Zeke, Cuts (for the numerous cuts over his eyelids) and Baby-faced Assassin.


can you see what google says about the mavericks.. i haven't been updated in a week or so
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:can you see what google says about the mavericks.. i haven't been updated in a week or so
The Dallas Mavericks are a professional basketball team based in Dallas, Texas. They play in the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team is owned by internet entrepreneur Mark Cuban. The Mavericks are also referred to as the "Mavs." The Mavericks recently played in the 2006 NBA Championships losing to the Miami Heat 4-2 after holding a 2-0 series lead.
Reply
#6

The Mavericks will never go back to the NBA finals.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:The Mavericks will never go back to the NBA finals.
Way to stay in character, dumbfuck. :loool:
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:The Dallas Mavericks are a professional basketball team based in Dallas, Texas. They play in the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team is owned by internet entrepreneur Mark Cuban. The Mavericks are also referred to as the "Mavs." The Mavericks recently played in the 2006 NBA Championships losing to the Miami Heat 4-2 after holding a 2-0 series lead.

Surprisingly, I googled "Shit The Bed" and was not connected to the Maverick's home page. Probably a glitch.
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Way to stay in character, dumbfuck. :loool:

I know the NBA.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

HMMMMMM Wrote:Surprisingly, I googled "Shit The Bed" and was not connected to the Maverick's home page. Probably a glitch.

Last week they were announcing parade routes and last night one of the sportscasters on the largest local TV station said that being the first team to lose after going 2-0 made it not only the biggest meltdown ever of a National Basketball team, but the biggest meltdown in Texas sports history.

The parade was supposed to start at 11:00 this morning.
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:I know the NBA.
No doubt you know it better than me. But you called the Mav's to lose every fricking game in every thread starting in the first game of the playoffs. You were wrong more times than right. So shut your piehole.
Reply
#12

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:No doubt you know it better than me. But you called the Mav's to lose every fricking game in every thread starting in the first game of the playoffs. You were wrong more times than right. So shut your piehole.

I called every eastern conference series within a game while picking 2 straight underdogs in Miami over Detroit and Dallas.I predicted the finals while you were celebrating after game 2.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:I called every eastern conference series within a game while picking 2 straight underdogs in Miami over Detroit and Dallas.I predicted the finals while you were celebrating after game 2.

I coined the term "Flumper Sweep".
Reply
#14

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I coined the term "Flumper Sweep".

Wouldnt the person who said it first be the person that coined it?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:Wouldnt the person who said it first be the person that coined it?
Fuck!
Reply
#16

Good luck Zeke, you'll need it with 3 shoot first PG clones of yourself on the roster.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#17

I cant stand Larry Brown....he deserves it after he shit on the Pistons.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
04-21-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post by who
04-17-2009, 07:48 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-18-2009, 10:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)