Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm going to be in vegas at some point in July.
#1

BEW/Blondie, i'll let you two take turns sucking my dick at Spearmint Rhino.

-SPorK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

SporK Wrote:BEW/Blondie, i'll let you two take turns sucking my dick at Spearmint Rhino.

-SPorK

You don't realize how real a possiblity this is.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I'm sure Christy has already RSVPd.
Reply
#4

No thanks.
Reply
#5

Raiden Wrote:I'm sure Christy has already RSVPd.


PS- get fucked Raiden.
Reply
#6

Blondie Wrote:No thanks.

Well BEW, guess you won't be sucking my dick either. Sorry. I tried.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:You don't realize how real a possiblity this is.

Why? Because I trolled your ass and told you I'd have a beer with you in Vegas?

You can't possibly think a chick like myself would really talk to someone like you?:loool:
Reply
#8

Blondie Wrote:Why? Because I trolled your ass and told you I'd have a beer with you in Vegas?

You can't possibly think a chick like myself would really talk to someone like you?:loool:

A dirty middle aged whore?

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#9

SporK Wrote:A dirty middle aged whore?

-SporK


Yeah sure.


Still scared to post your pics? you must be a monster.
Reply
#10

Blondie Wrote:PS- get fucked Raiden.

Alright Ray! Welcome to the club! :lol:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#11

Blondie Wrote:Yeah sure.


Still scared to post your pics? you must be a monster.

You can find out first hand in vegas as long as you agree to take some man-goo to your eye.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#12

It's no wonder this place is empty.
Reply
#13

Blondie Wrote:It's no wonder this place is empty.

Don't come back.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
02-02-2009, 10:19 PM
Fuck Vegas
Banana
Last Post by BIRD33
10-17-2008, 12:55 AM
Last Post by Spyker
08-26-2007, 08:47 PM
Las Vegas
Blondie
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-19-2007, 08:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)