Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm Getting My Hair Cut Tonight
#1

I usually wear it about 1/4" long on the sides and back and about 1" long on top, but I have been growing it out for the past four months. Right now it's about 2.5" long on the sides and back and about 4.5" long on top.

I'm going to get it shaved on the sides so it looks like I have a small (yet noticable) mullet. Then I'm going to rock a mowhawk on top, and create quite possibly the most epic hybrid hairstyle ever, the 'mowlett'.

I'll probably get drunk and post a picture of it here later.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

watever
Reply
#3

ntype Wrote:watever
You know I'm retiring from all things internet forum on December 31, right? Please be nice while I finish up my tour. Thanks.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

TomFoolery Wrote:You know I'm retiring from all things internet forum on December 31, right? Please be nice while I finish up my tour. Thanks.

Are you sure this didnt start last December?It would be nice if you had this kind of fortitude but we both know you won't be able to pull it off and need these places to feed your ego.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

TomFoolery Wrote:You know I'm retiring from all things internet forum on December 31, right? Please be nice while I finish up my tour. Thanks.

oh damn sou you are retiring from the civilization, well I suppose that you'll err do goat cheese soaps no ?
Reply
#6

Awesome pm sent.
Reply
#7

TomFoolery Wrote:You know I'm retiring from all things internet forum on December 31, right?

this'll never happen. your girlfriend will have long since dumped you by then and you'll once again spend every waking hour on the internets.
Reply
#8

What happens Dec 31st?
Reply
#9

TomFoolery Wrote:You know I'm retiring from all things internet forum on December 31, right?

After you retire, can I have your log-in's and passwords?
Reply
#10

Pong Wrote:After you retire, can I have your log-in's and passwords?

Your game would have to be elevated 10,000 times from the fecal matter you now call posts. Even then, you couldn't measure up to TF. Drink some Drano, thanks. We'll all celebrate.
Reply
#11

Pong Wrote:After you retire, can I have your log-in's and passwords?


Sorry dog, I am TomFoolery.
Reply
#12

Jarhead??

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#13

leeman Wrote:Jarhead??

thousands of points to spend in the arcade, this is $$$ for him
Reply
#14

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Your game would have to be elevated 10,000 times from the fecal matter you now call posts. Even then, you couldn't measure up to TF. Drink some Drano, thanks. We'll all celebrate.


[img]pot-kettle.jpg[/img]
Reply
#15

Pong Wrote:[img]pot-kettle.jpg[/img]

your experience here will be much better if you utilize the ignore function, just sayin'

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#16

Where's the fucking pictures?
Reply
#17

eggs ackley

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#18

Tom, if you're shy, send them to me pm.
Reply
#19

TomFoolery Wrote:You know I'm retiring from all things internet forum on December 31, right? Please be nice while I finish up my tour. Thanks.

:bump:


vbookied!
Reply
#20

No way he will do it.He needs me.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-20-2009, 07:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)