Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I love Duck!
#1

Not in a super gay way.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

duck a la orange aint bad either.
Reply
#3

Shenanigans Wrote:duck a la orange aint bad either.

Are you saying banana has another sister?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

Vitamin E Wrote:Are you saying banana has another sister?

Sister no, but I bet there's a good chance baby banana doesn't look a thing like it's rubber tree father.....
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-08-2010, 03:44 AM
Last Post by phantomX
06-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-17-2010, 05:08 PM
Last Post by Reaper
05-04-2010, 05:56 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-20-2010, 10:48 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Last Post by CT280
01-26-2010, 03:32 AM
Last Post by who
11-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
08-31-2009, 08:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)