Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Jesus Fucking Christ NType!
#1

You whine and whine and whine that you can't send me a PM so I should delete some from my Inbox, and when I do it, you don't fucking send a PM. For fucks sake, make up your mind, are you going to PM me or not?
Reply
#2

Here leu, I'll share.

[Image: 7bac3f9e.gif]
Reply
#3

PurpleHaze Wrote:Here leu, I'll share.

[Image: 7bac3f9e.gif]


>_>


Got anything to chase them with? :wub:
Reply
#4

leucetios Wrote:>_>


Got anything to chase them with? :wub:

I better get you water. Lord knows you and beer don't go well together.


:lool:
Reply
#5

PurpleHaze Wrote:I better get you water. Lord knows you and beer don't go well together.


:lool:


OH NO YOU DI'NT ><

It's on bitch.
Reply
#6

loosey is getting runneded by his own troll! :loool:
Reply
#7

what?
Reply
#8

what?


edit: oops, wrong log in. :$
Reply
#9

PurpleHaze Wrote:what?


edit: oops, wrong log in. :$


oh you're just on a roll today >_>
Reply
#10

leucetios Wrote:You whine and whine and whine that you can't send me a PM so I should delete some from my Inbox, and when I do it, you don't fucking send a PM. For fucks sake, make up your mind, are you going to PM me or not?

^^ yeah I whine :d

ok well I'll send you some pm later because I'm going for a bbq !

hehe.

ntype is on holidays until the 7th august !
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Fairiedust
10-30-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Last Post by Reaper
05-04-2010, 05:56 AM
Last Post by Blondie
04-19-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-30-2010, 07:30 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2010, 04:40 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-08-2010, 04:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)