Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Anti-Christ is at it again...
#1

Lamb's Head Turns Up in Ohio Ikea Store
Employee Finds Head inside Microwave Oven on Display in Home Furnishings Showroom

Authorities in Ohio say a store employee found the head of a lamb inside a microwave oven on display at an Ikea home furnishings showroom.

Police in the Cincinnati suburb of West Chester say they believe the discovery on December 16 was the result of a prank. By the time officers arrived, store employees had already disposed of the head.

An Ikea spokeswoman says the small lamb's head was removed quickly and the kitchen products display area was thoroughly cleaned.

Police have not identified any suspects. They say store surveillance video was not helpful.
Reply
#2

Baaauyer beware.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Baaauyer beware.

Wow.
Reply
#4

I know.Its a gift.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:I know.Its a gift.

A gift that no one wants? Like fruitcake?
Reply
#6

If you can think of a more humorous caption for that story I'd love to hear it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Okay. Challenge accepted.

How about this one?
Bengals Shutout Jets!

In all seriousness though...
Ikea Employee Found Skull Fucking Lamb Head
Reply
#8

How bout "Jets crush Bengals, Chris Henry's head crushed"?

Skull fucking lamb head sounds sexual.Not exactly the clearest way to explain the story.Let me show me how its done.

"Cincinnati's most famous recipe mistaken as prank"

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:How bout "Jets crush Bengals, Chris Henry's head crushed"?

Skull fucking lamb head sounds sexual.Not exactly the clearest way to explain the story.Let me show me how its done.

"Cincinnati's most famous recipe mistaken as prank"


Yeah, I try to make most things in life sexual.

Poor Chris Henry.
Reply
#10

I just noticed your post count is "444" now.Coincidence?

when this broad leads you all to armageddon don't say I didn't warn you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

I don't know that I'll so much be leading as I will be watching and enjoying the show.
Reply
#12

i guess they never heard of using sheeps wool, to clean the microwave
Reply
#13

quint Wrote:i guess they never heard of using sheeps wool, to clean the microwave

Apparently all they had was a lamb and figured "ah, sheep...lamb...what's the difference?"
Reply
#14

i forgot that bird had a crush on bam

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

Its your day.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

i did not hear of this. awesome

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#17

He doesn't have a crush on me lol
Reply
#18

Not with that attitude.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

teehee! yes he does! lol!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#20

That was just for you.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
05-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-28-2006, 05:48 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-22-2006, 11:36 AM
Anti Troll Idea.
Jesse Antarctica
Last Post by ClamDigger
03-30-2005, 06:25 PM
Last Post by Rage
01-17-2005, 06:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)