Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

At what point...
#1

...Will it be socially acceptable to start making my own threads? Just curious...
Reply
#2

clearly it is too soon....:S
Reply
#3

UnderWhelmed Wrote:clearly it is too soon....:S

take a lesson from Turd33 on that one.
Reply
#4

Raiden Wrote:take a lesson from Turd33 on that one.


link?
Reply
#5

UnderWhelmed Wrote:link?

exactly.
Reply
#6

Hey Raiden how'd that callout thread to me and Paddy work out for ya?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Raiden Wrote:exactly.


lol
Reply
#8

So I guess this is another thread where Raiden takes a run at me, I lay the hammer down with my response and he then runs away with his tail between his legs cause I made him look like a bitch and never returns to the thread.You can call it the ownster special.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:So I guess this is another thread where Raiden takes a run at me, I lay the hammer down with my response and he then runs away with his tail between his legs cause I made him look like a bitch and never returns to the thread.You can call it the ownster special.

I'm sorry I had stuff to do, cubicle boy.
Reply
#10

Well if you wanna be a Bird and not starting theards ... Fine ...

If you wanna start ones ... Do it wenever the fuck you feel like it ...

Now stop asking st00pid questions and start some posting insted ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Spyker
08-26-2007, 08:47 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
02-28-2007, 08:02 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-30-2006, 12:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)