Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Accepted
#1

Wifey and I went and saw this last night. The writing was fantastic. I was expecting it to be a jokey college comedy, but the it was really funny. Much better than Beerfest, and that was pretty good as well.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

We saw Talladega Nights this weekend, and it wasn't all that great. I mean, it was OK. I guess I was just expecting better.
Reply
#3

PurpleHaze Wrote:We saw Talladega Nights this weekend, and it wasn't all that great. I mean, it was OK. I guess I was just expecting better.

Ditto.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

I saw World Trade Center, sad, sad.

Saw Little Miss Sunshine. It's a family movie sorts of but still friggin' funny. The teenaged boy in the movie slayed me.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Satan
05-01-2005, 05:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)