Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Donations Gladly Accepted
#1

I have been gone for a while
and I could still use points.

Thanks for any help, also
I'd like someone to change
the fist my ass thing.

:adpower:
Reply
#2

You are so creepy.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#3

No.
Reply
#4

10000.00 points donated to cracker successfully!

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

fem Wrote:You are so creepy.


How would you know if I am creepy.

Seriously are you even smart enough
to find your way out of a wet
paper bag?
Reply
#6

minorthreat Wrote:No.


Thanks for nothing ass munch.
Reply
#7

i'd tried stealing 4000 points from you, but it failed so you get them all.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:i'd tried stealing 4000 points from you, but it failed so you get them all.

Thanks shit for brains. Are you still
slumming?
Reply
#9

last time i donated points ... no thank you what so ever ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

cracker Wrote:Thanks for nothing ass munch.


No problem, prolapsed butthole.
Reply
#11

leeman Wrote:last time i donated points ... no thank you what so ever ...


Sorry leeman. Thanks for the
points. I am now out of debt.

Most of the members online
currently are ungrateful
Colostomy Bags
Reply
#12

cracker Wrote:Sorry leeman. Thanks for the
points. I am now out of debt.

Most of the members online
currently are ungrateful
Colostomy Bags


I agree. You are cool though. If I had the chance I would finger bang you.
Reply
#13

24,864 points stolen from cracker successfully
:loool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#14

minorthreat Wrote:I agree. You are cool though. If I had the chance I would finger bang you.


I don't dobut that you
would try.
Reply
#15

Q Wrote:24,864 points stolen from cracker successfully
:loool:


Hook me up bro, I lost 10,000 trying to steal and I need to change some titles.

Thanks.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#16

What the hell? I went from
100,000 to 16???

I said thanks leeman,
did you take them back?
Reply
#17

I lost 6000 trying to steal!! WTF!!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#18

TomFoolery Wrote:Hook me up bro, I lost 10,000 trying to steal and I need to change some titles.

Thanks.


98000.00 points donated to TomFoolery successfully!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#19

cracker Wrote:What the hell? I went from
100,000 to 16???

I said thanks leeman,
did you take them back?


Read more, post less.
Reply
#20

Q Wrote:98000.00 points donated to TomFoolery successfully!

Thanks bro. Sorry for beating up on you in my smack thread. No hard feelings?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-11-2006, 09:11 PM
Last Post by alerific_7
03-03-2005, 06:03 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
01-26-2005, 01:40 AM
Last Post by cracker
01-18-2005, 05:58 PM
Last Post by CT280
01-11-2005, 05:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)