Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I've sat out my tainted jelly beans...
#1

we have a few employees that help themselves to whatever is around....

so I ordered the nasty flavored jelly beans from jellybelly.com and mixed them with some regular jelly belly jelly beans.

Highlights of the nasty flavors include:
Black pepper, booger, earwax, dirt, soap, bacon, rotten egg, grass, vomit and earthworm. I eagerly anticipate someone will get ahold of a nasty bean before friday.
Reply
#2

You little devil.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:we have a few employees that help themselves to whatever is around....

so I ordered the nasty flavored jelly beans from jellybelly.com and mixed them with some regular jelly belly jelly beans.

Highlights of the nasty flavors include:
Black pepper, booger, earwax, dirt, soap, bacon, rotten egg, grass, vomit and earthworm. I eagerly anticipate someone will get ahold of a nasty bean before friday.

Most of those sound gorss, but I kinda like the idea of black pepper and grass and dirt.

maybe I am pregnant again :eek:
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:
Anhil8tor Wrote:we have a few employees that help themselves to whatever is around....

so I ordered the nasty flavored jelly beans from jellybelly.com and mixed them with some regular jelly belly jelly beans.

Highlights of the nasty flavors include:
Black pepper, booger, earwax, dirt, soap, bacon, rotten egg, grass, vomit and earthworm. I eagerly anticipate someone will get ahold of a nasty bean before friday.

Most of those sound gorss, but I kinda like the idea of black pepper and grass and dirt.

maybe I am pregnant again :eek:
That is something I haven't heard of. But not all of them?Perhaps. I don't know anyone named .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

:loool:



you've watched way too much Harry Potter

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

Sassy Wrote:That is something I haven't heard of. But not all of them?Perhaps. I don't know anyone named .

I tried vomit, black pepper and booger...

booger is terrible. Not sure what it tastes like.. but its bad

vomit kinda tastes tomatoey (sp?)... terrible also

black pepper tastes just like black pepper.. not good for a jelly bean.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-09-2007, 01:42 AM
Last Post by who
03-09-2007, 06:08 AM
Last Post by Chubs
07-28-2005, 08:46 PM
Last Post by Devious
03-21-2004, 12:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)