Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Yesterday I cooked a pot of beans
#1

Slow cooked, pinto beans. Put them on yesterday morning with lots of salt pork, chopped onions, pepper, salt and jalapenos. Cooked them about half the day. Then made jalapeno cornbread and my wife made some deer meat chili that was so hot with pepper you had to wipe your eyes to eat it.

I could shit through a screen door today.
Reply
#2

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Slow cooked, pinto beans. Put them on yesterday morning with lots of salt pork, chopped onions, pepper, salt and jalapenos. Cooked them about half the day.

I'll take a recipe and cooking instructions please.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

sounds delish. I love hot stuff.
Reply
#4

Paddy Wrote:I'll take a recipe and cooking instructions please.

You like that baby.
Reply
#5

Don't get it.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

He's hitting on you.Respond...."Oh yea hot stuff!".

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:You like that baby.


:lool:

Inside jokes are the best.
Reply
#8

So are inside voices.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

great this whores back.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

I doubt she ever really left.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

Paddy Wrote:So are inside voices.


'sup lover?

I had a nice visit with Flumper today. He's still the funniest motherfucker around.

I thought oldie was a troll (I refused to believe she could possibly be a real person) turns out she's real. Huh. Anyhoo _ (I know a few women around can back me up on this) but I figured you were just doing your love dance with her and you'd end up wanting to phone fuck her and stuff. Good times. Just a tip though- one "you like that baby" is cool but over and over kinda kills the moment.

Just sayin'
Reply
#12

Blondie Wrote::lool:

Inside jokes are the best.

So they let you out of BF ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#13

She still logs in invisible because of all the stalkers I guess.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

oldiebox looks more sane already.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

Paddy Wrote:I doubt she ever really left.

I see you're still visiting my profile once a week.
Reply
#16

paddy has a shot with blondie?
Reply
#17

Paddy Wrote:oldiebox looks more sane already.


Buahahahaha! Nice try.

I still have your number if you wanna get one for old times sake.
Reply
#18

Anhil8tor Wrote:paddy has a shot with blondie?


Not anymore but he used to live up my ass. Finally got rid of him.
Reply
#19

It's really good to have you back.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#20

You can't make paddy look more pathetic than he already did himself.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)