Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So is pepsi dead?
#1

Or did she just wanna break up with Bird?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

It's getting old, really.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:It's getting old, really.

Yeah. Most things around here are so....fresh....
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:
BIRD33 Wrote:It's getting old, really.

Yeah. Most things around here are so....fresh....
Mmm.Where did you hear that? But not all of them?What time is it there?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

Sassy Wrote:Mmm.Where did you hear that? But not all of them?What time is it there?

Off my tits, bitch!
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:Off my tits, bitch!

NEXT!
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:It's getting old, really.

I'm liking you more and more.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#8

Go ask them at blows. I'm sure they'll know what's up with her.
Reply
#9

Reunited and it feels so good....

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
01-14-2019, 05:42 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-19-2010, 05:57 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-17-2009, 04:25 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
04-07-2009, 03:31 AM
Last Post by Banana
03-19-2009, 11:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)