Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I sucked on a gumball for 30 minutes
#1

I thought it was a jawbreaker.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

how was the tootsie roll center?
Reply
#3

Racial slurs arent cool.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:Racial slurs arent cool.

Sorry, Goodyear!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

Vitamin E Wrote:
BIRD33 Wrote:Racial slurs arent cool.

Sorry, Goodyear!
I've lost the context, . Are we still on ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:Racial slurs arent cool.

:loool: fantastic
Reply
#7

Local plumbers and electricians in Philly say "canadians" instead of the n-word so they don't get fired.It's always "fucking canadians this or that".

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
03-24-2007, 10:44 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-07-2007, 07:02 PM
Last Post by Sassy
02-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-31-2007, 02:19 AM
10 minutes
ntype
Last Post by ntype
09-22-2006, 01:00 AM
Last Post by leeman
04-27-2006, 01:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)