Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

adventures in parenting 10-16-06
#1

so for the last couple of days baby what? has been a little off. she's been kinda pukey, with runny shitty pants and whatnot, and kind of lathargic (sp?) (it means acting tired, dipshit). tonight, after her bath, she yakked in volume I have not encountered since about a decade ago when I drank a fifth of Jim Beam and then went jogging. after that I gave up jogging. anyways, mrs. what? was a little out of sorts over the whole ordeal, and I was kinda concerned myself, so we took her to the emergency room. 3 hours later, we're home, $100 lighter in the wallet with roughly the same kid we left with, only now she's had 3 ounces of gatorade and a little pill that should keep her from any more exorcisms. she has a virus, it should run it's course during the week when she's her mother's responsibility rather than on the weekend when she's mine.

g'night
Reply
#2

what? Wrote:so for the last couple of days baby what? has been a little off. she's been kinda pukey, with runny shitty pants and whatnot, and kind of lathargic (sp?) (it means acting tired, dipshit). tonight, after her bath, she yakked in volume I have not encountered since about a decade ago when I drank a fifth of Jim Beam and then went jogging. after that I gave up jogging. anyways, mrs. what? was a little out of sorts over the whole ordeal, and I was kinda concerned myself, so we took her to the emergency room. 3 hours later, we're home, $100 lighter in the wallet with roughly the same kid we left with, only now she's had 3 ounces of gatorade and a little pill that should keep her from any more exorcisms. she has a virus, it should run it's course during the week when she's her mother's responsibility rather than on the weekend when she's mine.

g'night
And? Your purpose is .Are you free?
Who is your favorite Science Fiction author?
Was it worth it?That is a very original thought.
When was this exactly?Just three?I somehow though she had.Try saying that with more or less context.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

Sassy Wrote:And? and nothing. I'm going to bed
Your purpose is .to take care of the young 'un. this entails driving her and her mother to the hospital and paying for stuff
Are you free? no, but I have reasonable rates
Who is your favorite Science Fiction author? Al Gore
Was it worth it? the hunderd bucks? jury's still out
That is a very original thought. you're obviously not familiar with US healthcare
When was this exactly? 3 hours ago, read up dummy
Just three? I'm not saying it again ><
I somehow though she had. "thought". and maybe she does
Try saying that with more or less context. I think we're all done here

no more questions, I'm out
Reply
#4

what? Wrote:
Sassy Wrote:And? and nothing. I'm going to bed
Your purpose is .to take care of the young 'un. this entails driving her and her mother to the hospital and paying for stuff
Are you free? no, but I have reasonable rates
Who is your favorite Science Fiction author? Al Gore
Was it worth it? the hunderd bucks? jury's still out
That is a very original thought. you're obviously not familiar with US healthcare
When was this exactly? 3 hours ago, read up dummy
Just three? I'm not saying it again ><
I somehow though she had. "thought". and maybe she does
Try saying that with more or less context. I think we're all done here

no more questions, I'm out
I didn't understand it. You want more?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

Sassy Wrote:I didn't understand it. You want more?

no. shut the fuck up, I'm going to bed
Reply
#6

good parents always keep pedialite around the house.. not only does it help a sick kid.. but its $$$$ on hangovers.

Sorry you got a lemon bro.

My son hasn't been sick yet. I'm sure some day I'll empathize (sp?) with you.

PS: this thread woulda got more play from wtf ><
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:good parents always keep pedialite around the house.. not only does it help a sick kid.. but its $$$$ on hangovers.

Sorry you got a lemon bro.

My son hasn't been sick yet. I'm sure some day I'll empathize (sp?) with you.

PS: this thread woulda got more play from wtf ><

we have pedialite (sp?). I don't get hangovers. my kid would kick your kid's ass

PS: I like it here :fuckYou:
Reply
#8

There isn't a room in the house that my kid hasn't puked in.
Reply
#9

Shenanigans Wrote:There isn't a room in the house that my kid hasn't puked in.

remember when "christening" a room meant having sex with the wife in it?
Reply
#10

what? Wrote:remember when "christening" a room meant having sex with the wife in it?

Those were the good ole days.....
Reply
#11

what? Wrote:remember when "christening" a room meant having sex with the wife in it?

As opposed to having sex with the wife out of it?
Reply
#12

Blondie Wrote:As opposed to having sex with the wife out of it?

According to her sex is an instument of the devil.
Reply
#13

Can't wait to get married and have kids.Sounds like a party.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

I'm pretty sure I have the longest sex-less streak going right now.
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:Can't wait to get married and have kids.Sounds like a party.

Just donate your jizz and offer to take the kid to sporting events every other weekend.
Reply
#16

Shenanigans Wrote:Just donate your jizz and offer to take the kid to sporting events every other weekend.


Sounds like a typical weekend for me.Cotton Candy=Blow Job.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:Sounds like a typical weekend for me.Cotton Candy=Blow Job.

Sounds a little like you're offering kids cotton candy in exchange for a hummer......
Reply
#18

Shenanigans Wrote:Sounds a little like you're offering kids cotton candy in exchange for a hummer......


You're pretty sharp.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

look for Bird on Larry King in the near future
Reply
#20

what? Wrote:look for Bird on Larry King in the near future

I was thinking more like montel.....
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
07-30-2010, 04:27 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-18-2006, 06:11 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Last Post by SporK
08-11-2006, 08:10 AM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
02-19-2005, 06:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)