Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm gonna get a new computer...
#1

someone suggested this one
http://www.ibuypower.com/ibp/store/confi...106#header

any help?
Reply
#2

the Atari 2600 is priced well.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

What the hell do you need a neon light on a computer for?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:What the hell do you need a neon light on a computer for?

I did not include that option and I have no idea.
Reply
#5

Vitamin E Wrote:the Atari 2600 is priced well.

i expected more help from you.
Reply
#6

well at least take a cold cathode rather than a neon...you're going to be happy for that decision next summer.

ps : neons just serve nothing into a computer...unless someone decides to produce some transparent motherboard. so that would be funny...transparent mobo, ligthning and stuff... ahaha

pps : don't buy atari but the brand new ZX spectrum. w00t.
Reply
#7

ntype Wrote:well at least take a cold cathode rather than a neon...you're going to be happy for that decision next summer.

ps : neons just serve nothing into a computer...unless someone decides to produce some transparent motherboard. so that would be funny...transparent mobo, ligthning and stuff... ahaha

pps : don't buy atari but the brand new ZX spectrum. w00t.

link?

english?
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:link?

english?

and there's the tape player..sw33t.


Attached Files
.jpg sinclair_zx_spectrum_+2A_front.jpg Size: 163.26 KB  Downloads: 9
Reply
#9

128K?
Fukkin SWEET!

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#10

Dr. Lecter Wrote:128K?
Fukkin SWEET!

I'd hold out for a headphone jack. If they agree, pounce on it.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#11

Vitamin E Wrote:I'd hold out for a headphone jack. If they agree, pounce on it.

a WHAT phone? I already have a phone.
[Image: Rotary.jpg]


P.s. Names Jim, not Jack.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#12

Did you ever get the new Sinclair????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#13

leeman Wrote:Did you ever get the new Sinclair????

i bought a gateway
Reply
#14

.jpg computer_repair_large.JPG Size: 53.05 KB  Downloads: 2


gateway repair man
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-10-2020, 10:41 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-28-2009, 04:21 PM
Last Post by Ntype
01-21-2009, 11:50 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-27-2008, 06:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)