Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Picking your nose in your car
#1

Do you do it?
Reply
#2

Ofcause ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

leeman Wrote:Ofcause ...

Where do you put the booger?
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:Where do you put the booger?

Out the window...
Or in my passengers soda ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

leeman Wrote:Out the window...
Or in my passengers soda ...
poor ITC Wink
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:poor ITC Wink

She allways drinks beer ...
And I'm not a alcohol vaster (PS?)

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

leeman Wrote:She allways drinks beer ...
And I'm not a alcohol vaster (PS?)
Oh I get it. allways drinks beer.Oh I see you are NOT A alcohol vaster PS.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#8

Thank goodness, this isn't a do you drive with your zipper down thread. :whew:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#9

I do..

its usually my snack time then
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:I do..

its usually my snack time then
I'm starting to think you made your own disgusting jelly beans.
Reply
#11

Picking my nose is the least of the bad things I do in my car.
Reply
#12

why wait till I'm in a car?
Reply
#13

do you masturbate at work?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
07-06-2006, 09:17 AM
Last Post by snarg
04-21-2006, 03:20 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-15-2006, 05:42 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-12-2006, 01:14 AM
Last Post by CT280
12-21-2005, 05:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)