Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I blew my nose in the shower
#1

The wife happened to be in the shower with me at the time. Without even seeing the results, she claimed to be completely repulsed. I thought this was normalConfusedcratch:
At least I didn't piss on her leg.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#2

So he was pissed, huh?
Reply
#3

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:So he was pissed, huh?


You know how those "queens' are.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#4

I get the same reaction from my fiance. So now I do it on purpose.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#5

I think it's pretty gross. However I'm getting more and more immune to the gross things guys do after living with them for years and years.

I would wager most women do not blow their nose in the shower, or pee in the shower for that matter.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#6

I pee in the shower all the time.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#7

I pee in the shower.
Reply
#8

lol..... so does my fiance. I just didn't want her to be the only woman that does it Tongue

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#9

I pee in the shower from time to time. I blow snot rockets in there every morning though. Nothing like opening up the old nasal passages by blowing out the nose cookies that have accumulated from a good night's sleep. :d
Reply
#10

I pee in the shower all the time.
Reply
#11

monen should come around more often.
Reply
#12

she can pee on me in or out of the shower

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

Ok, I guess I am the strange one because I do not pee in the shower.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#14

paybacksare Wrote:Ok, I guess I am the strange one because I do not pee in the shower.
Why not?
Reply
#15

The toilet is right next to the tub, I guess it doesn't bother me to make a stop first if I need to.

The thought of peeing on myself, even in water just kinda grosses me out. Even if I'm swimming in the ocean or a lake, I'm the kind who would rather get out of the water and find a bathroom then go in my suit.

Probably some traumatic childhood potty training incident....

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#16

paybacksare Wrote:The toilet is right next to the tub, I guess it doesn't bother me to make a stop first if I need to.

The thought of peeing on myself, even in water just kinda grosses me out. Even if I'm swimming in the ocean or a lake, I'm the kind who would rather get out of the water and find a bathroom then go in my suit.

Probably some traumatic childhood potty training incident....
I find it very freeing....I feel like a man, almost. :d
Reply
#17

You married a woman that didn't even know you blew snot in the shower?
General rule before marriage, have sex in desolate park, shower, bed, kitchen, living room, etc.

:finger:
Reply
#18

Slurker Wrote:You married a woman that didn't even know you blew snot in the shower?
General rule before marriage, have sex in desolate park, shower, bed, kitchen, living room, etc.


She knew, she had just never witnessed it before. I think I've met all the general rules and then some.Cool

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#19

Slurker Wrote:You married a woman that didn't even know you blew snot in the shower?
General rule before marriage, have sex in desolate park, shower, bed, kitchen, living room, etc.

under the porch of a private bank $$$
Reply
#20

My husband has also blown his nose in the shower. I think it's gross.

I do pee in the shower, though.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-18-2006, 05:17 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Last Post by Banana
11-08-2006, 07:13 PM
Last Post by snarg
04-21-2006, 03:20 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-15-2006, 05:42 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-14-2006, 08:52 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-12-2006, 01:14 AM
Last Post by Bill
10-18-2005, 12:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)