Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Kanye West got bitch slapped today
#1

His dumb-ass entered Oli-dogg territory and wandered into the wrong 'hood. Too bad the media talked it down. In reality it wasn't a push, it was a bitch-slap. I dressed as a security guard so it didn't blow my cover - the last thing I wanted was the media turning it into some Chicago Vs Sydney hip hop gang war.

Kanye bitch-slapped

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#2

What?
Reply
#3

"k I'll admit I like Gold Digger
but Kanye West is a crazy ni**er"

sin,
Carlos Mencia
Reply
#4

stupid word filters... man if I were an admin in this place....
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-16-2010, 06:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)