Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

anyone have the 9ers winning last night
#1

i sure didn't think they would...
Reply
#2

Anybody get the NFL network?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Anybody get the NFL network?

I do..

direct tv kicks ass
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:Anybody get the NFL network?

Came across this today.

http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/

Haven't tried it yet but supposedly it works pretty good.
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:I do..

direct tv kicks ass

Ditto.

The only thing bad about the NFL network..Too much OchoSinco!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:Ditto.

The only thing bad about the NFL network..Too much OchoSinco!

fuck gumble and collinsworth.. they are terrible.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Last Post by who
11-02-2009, 11:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)