Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Why it's important to learn English
#1

I had a bunch of dollars I needed to exchange, so I went to
the currency exchange window at the local bank.
Short line. Just one guy in front of me . . . an Asian guy who was trying to exchange yen for dollars and he was a little irritated . . .
He asked the teller, "Why it change?? Yestoday, I get two hunat dolla fo yen. Today I get hunat eighty?? Why it change?"
The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations".
The Asian guy says, "Fluc you white people, too!"

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

leeman Wrote:I had a bunch of dollars I needed to exchange, so I went to
the currency exchange window at the local bank.
Short line. Just one guy in front of me . . . an Asian guy who was trying to exchange yen for dollars and he was a little irritated . . .
He asked the teller, "Why it change?? Yestoday, I get two hunat dolla fo yen. Today I get hunat eighty?? Why it change?"
The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations".
The Asian guy says, "Fluc you white people, too!"
What happened to bunch of dollars he or she needed to exchange so he or she went to the currency exchange window at the local bank?Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?
I can imagine it.
What is it? I get it.
asked the teller Why it change.I lost my train of thought.
Where did you get it?
The explanation is rather complicated.

I hear you.
What is your real name?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

what were you exchanging?

what? Wrote:that you call them "buddies" and "friends" instead of "a couple of chicks" or "these hot pieces of ass" leads me to believe these were males you were catching the kiddie flick with. so my question is, what kind of broke faggot goes to a matinee and shares a soda with a couple of other dudes? please explain pronto
Reply
#4

How much is a bunch of dollars?
Reply
#5

when? Wrote:what were you exchanging?

Money ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:How much is a bunch of dollars?

Less then 500 more then 5 ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

leeman Wrote:Less then 500 more then 5 ...
Sure,
Less then 500 more then 5
sounds like a good topic.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#8

leeman Wrote:Less then 500 more then 5 ...

Lee is soooo mysterious.
Reply
#9

fluc me
Reply
#10

who Wrote:fluc me

fluc who?

what? Wrote:that you call them "buddies" and "friends" instead of "a couple of chicks" or "these hot pieces of ass" leads me to believe these were males you were catching the kiddie flick with. so my question is, what kind of broke faggot goes to a matinee and shares a soda with a couple of other dudes? please explain pronto
Reply
#11

dym phuc exists for really ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sparks
04-20-2008, 09:34 PM
Last Post by what?
10-29-2007, 03:53 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-16-2006, 01:02 AM
Last Post by leucetios
10-08-2006, 04:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)