Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Worse Christmas gift?
#1

I landed a pair of snake skin pajama pants.
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:I landed a pair of snake skin pajama pants.
I haven't heard anything like that before:
said landed a pair of snake skin pajama pants.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

We need pictures.That sounds like the most uncomfortable sleeping apparel Ive ever heard of.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:We need pictures.That sounds like the most uncomfortable sleeping apparel Ive ever heard of.
By "we" do you mean you and me?It sounds like it to me too.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:We need pictures.That sounds like the most uncomfortable sleeping apparel Ive ever heard of.

It isn't actual snake skin.. but a material that looks like snake skin.. i'll take a picture of them when I get home..
Reply
#6

My girlfriend re-gifted back to me a designer handbag I'd given her three years ago. At first I thought it was a joke. Turns out, it wasn't.
Reply
#7

Wilson had gas last night
Reply
#8

I got an AA handbook. :S
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:I got an AA handbook. :S
Where did you get AA handbook ? :-)

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#10

Sassy Wrote:Where did you get AA handbook ? :-)

Your smilie code is fucked. You should talk to Lucy.
Reply
#11

From Jimmy?
Reply
#12

a CD....who the fuck uses CD's now....
Reply
#13

bew is gay?
Reply
#14

1 plain white fruit of the loom t-shirt

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#15

Odysseus Wrote:1 plain white fruit of the loom t-shirt
One what?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#16

Anhil8tor Wrote:bew is gay?



><
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
12-30-2019, 03:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 01:01 PM
Last Post by quint
01-21-2010, 06:37 AM
Last Post by who
12-25-2009, 04:25 PM
Last Post by who
12-25-2009, 12:59 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Last Post by who
12-21-2009, 08:22 AM
Last Post by bam
12-23-2008, 04:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)