this one is about snarg
There was an Old Person whose habits,
Induced him to feed upon rabbits;
When he'd eaten eighteen,
He turned perfectly green,
Upon which he relinquished those habits.
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
that's not a very good one
Do you think I made it up?
There was a Young Lady of Dorking,
Who bought a large bonnet for walking;
But its colour and size,
So bedazzled her eyes,
That she very soon went back to Dorking.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:There was a Young Lady of Dorking,
Who bought a large bonnet for walking;
But its colour and size,
So bedazzled her eyes,
That she very soon went back to Dorking.
What happened to
Young Lady of DorkingWho bought a large bonnet for walking;But its color and sizeSo bedazzled her eyesThat she very soon went back to Dorking
?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
If I was a mod, i'd make a word filter for "Dorking" = "Throating cocks for $1"
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:If I was a mod, i'd make a word filter for "Dorking" = "Throating cocks for $1"
Try it.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
'Coz banana and apple are sisters
My palms are all covered in blisters
I picture them peeled
And both of them kneeled
As we played the game naked twister(s)
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
There once was a hick named flumper
His uncle used to abuse his dumper
He's started to think he's hardcore
But we all know he's no more
Than a five dollar cock pumper
See You In Toledo
Posts: 127
Threads: 30
Joined: Mar 2006
Reputation:
0
Great thaerd for a mimic theard.
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
There once was a site called insane train.
Until all of the heavies became pussies and fucking left for other sites in the rain.
They let the minions bolster their egos,
And sucked their balls like gay crack heads with legos,
And their vag's were cramping too much to come back again.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
There once was a man named Flumper Barflusterbut
Truck stops were his prefered place to swallow a nut
One day a trucker died
And flumper used his tounge to try to revive
but no amount of tonsil hockey could keep the pearly gates shut
See You In Toledo
Fuck people! Are we all insenstive morons now?!
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Fuck people! Are we all insenstive morons now?!
Why are you using that kind of language?Oh.
We are just having a little chat.w
Who said I had to make sense ?