Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Admin on duty needs to PM
#1

I need a password reset on an old nic
Reply
#2

I'd be all over this shit.
Reply
#3

Flumper will do it for you.

edit: see how fast he is?
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Flumper will do it for you.

edit: see how fast he is?

I'm like a friggin fireman.
Reply
#5

Flumper = Anhil8tor?
Reply
#6

yes

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

bdic Wrote:Flumper = Anhil8tor?

No, Flumper = Shenanigans.
Reply
#8

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:No, Flumper = Shenanigans.



Oh. Whose troll are you
Reply
#9

Flumper = $$$
Reply
#10

bdic Wrote:Oh. Whose troll are you

Don't try to pin this shit on me
Reply
#11

bdic Wrote:I need a password reset on an old nic

What's the old nic?
Reply
#12

Shenanigans Wrote:What's the old nic?


Fuck off, n1gger
Reply
#13

bdic Wrote:Oh. Whose troll are you

Just one of Flumper's.
Reply
#14

bdic Wrote:Fuck off, n1gger

good luck with that.
Reply
#15

Shenanigans Wrote:good luck with that.


good luck with what....ass fucking your n1gger wife?
Reply
#16

Shenanigans Wrote:good luck with that.

Would you feel right doing something about it since you don't post here anymore? Do you still even have keys?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#17

Paddy Wrote:Would you feel right doing something about it since you don't post here anymore? Do you still even have keys?
I am not so sure if I would like to feel right doing something about it since you do not post here.Do I still? No I don't have

keys

.
But I do have
a collection of gossip.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#18

As an Admin, I would never run from a situation like this.
Reply
#19

I attribute it to my lack of caring.
I have keys, although I'm not sure why.
Reply
#20

some of you mod/admin types should PM bdic
it can only lead to good times

trust me on this

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post by who
12-27-2007, 03:35 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Last Post by who
03-25-2007, 12:45 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
03-04-2007, 02:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)