Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Congrats 8
#1

My mouse acted up and you beat me in the curveball.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

SanDog Wrote:My mouse acted up and you beat me in the curveball.

It took some time, but I've broken your secret code, and know that what the message really says is:

Goddamit 8, I told you to use lube, now I can't keep the brown eye closed.
Reply
#3

leucetios Wrote:It took some time, but I've broken your secret code, and know that what the message really says is:

Goddamit 8, I told you to use lube, now I can't keep the brown eye closed.
It ain't like it was in Navajo.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

SanDog Wrote:It ain't like it was in Navajo.
Surprise is not like it was in Navajo?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

SanDog Wrote:It ain't like it was in Navajo.
nice of you to stop by, doggy

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

snarg Wrote:nice of you to stop by, doggy


I am here most everyday, just don't have as much time to post anymore.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

SanDog Wrote:I am here most everyday, just don't have as much time to post anymore.


pullin' yer chain, friend, i know yer here

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

Blaming the equipment?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Blaming the equipment?

You could look at it that way. I just look at it as a loss.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

thanks!
Reply
#11

my laptop keeps acting up.
I'm choking worse than McNabb in the Superbowl.
Reply
#12

next match is CT vs me...is he going to beat me ??
ahah
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
10-15-2009, 06:16 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
03-03-2009, 07:16 PM
Last Post by HMMMMMM
03-30-2007, 07:50 PM
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-09-2007, 07:24 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-16-2006, 03:37 PM
Last Post by Tommy
05-10-2006, 09:15 PM
Last Post by snarg
03-13-2006, 01:39 AM
Congrats Tom
mad_hatter
Last Post by mad_hatter
02-06-2006, 08:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)