Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
and brad lidge :Zipit:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
That comeback showed a lot.Charlie has worked Lidge to perfection.Howard is so fucking clutch.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,309
Threads: 720
Joined: Dec 2005
Reputation:
0
great game, phillies are the team to beat
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
i bet these are the games the networks wanted. 4 big markets.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm sure they are now rooting for a LA\NY world series.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Torre is the best manager of our generation....
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
great LCS matchups; the best teams all won.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
St. Louis is a cakewalk compared to gigs in NY, Boston, and Philly
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I don't know.Philly maybe but NY and Boston have been literally outbidding each other for every player they want for the last 15 years.Its not an even playing field and St Louis is the harder gig.Is Tito going down as a world class manager?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
there's more to managing than just filling out lineup cards and pulling pitchers