Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The All New Paris Hilton
#1

[Image: paristrash2.jpg]
Reply
#2

i think thats just a picture
Reply
#3

When I go out I wear false eyelashes, too.
Reply
#4

Also, could somebody buy me the blue topaz ring with "diamonds" featured at the bottom of this thread? I'm only going to ask about 17 more times.
Reply
#5

Looks like she bought some tits as well

Run like your being chased,
Sing like your on Broadway,
And Fuck like your a Pornstar.
Reply
#6

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Also, could somebody buy me the blue topaz ring with "diamonds" featured at the bottom of this thread? I'm only going to ask about 17 more times.

I'll get you the link to FireFox
Reply
#7

I don't see ads, this is the beauty of using systems who cuts that crap.

you don't remember how it was BEFORE that ads were putting around their shit. damn grey pages where you could find real internet edgy content. now you have to crawl through 20 pages of google shitty ads, aggregators, fucking links before finding your way.
Reply
#8

in another world I could spoodge on her tits but that would include that the multiple universe theory isn't just a theory (even if strong but it's another discussion here), that fucking bitch got no self respect. I don't care if she's rich as fuck she's just filthy she shoes to little girls that you can behave like a total prostitue, a whore and still get through the life.

The thing she doesn't realize is that there are millions of persons (mainly womens but that includes mens and kids too for the worse) that are sexual slaves, exploited for their piece of ass.

And she's just there "hooow look at my shinny tits ooow look I don't give a rat ass about anything ooow look I AM A FUCKING SELFISH PERSON".

I never found that bitch sexy and will never.
Reply
#9

She looks very hittable there.
Reply
#10

Blondie Wrote:She looks very hittable there.
because you can't see her weird bone structure as well.
Reply
#11

My tits look like that too with the right bra and the proper grab and lift technique once said bra is on. She prolly uses tape too so she doesnt have to keep doing it all night.
Reply
#12

my tits don't ever look like that
Reply
#13

apple Wrote:My tits look like that too with the right bra and the proper grab and lift technique once said bra is on. She prolly uses tape too so she doesnt have to keep doing it all night.

seriously if a dudes, for example me, would find that the nice tittied chick he grabbed tonite did put some tape to make her tits hang in a special position I would be..err He would be like a little bit puzzled and the story afterwards would be :

"so I never told you guys about that weirdo who did tapped her tits. I meet her one night tha I was drunk as a monkey..."
Reply
#14

ntype Wrote:seriously if a dudes, for example me, would find that the nice tittied chick he grabbed tonite did put some tape to make her tits hang in a special position I would be..err He would be like a little bit puzzled and the story afterwards would be :

"so I never told you guys about that weirdo who did tapped her tits. I meet her one night tha I was drunk as a monkey..."
Is this a riddle?Who wouldn't?Do you make long term friends that way?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#15

goldan Wrote:my tits don't ever look like that

mine too, and they are hairy moreover. and like I never felt any special attraction towards this body part. I mean.

oah.
Reply
#16

ntype Wrote:mine too, and they are hairy moreover. and like I never felt any special attraction towards this body part. I mean.

oah.
Mine are not hairy. I would wax or pluck and never talk about it.
Reply
#17

Sassy Wrote:Who wouldn't?Do you make long term friends that way?

That's EXACTLY how he makes friends!
Reply
#18

goldan Wrote:Mine are not hairy. I would wax or pluck and never talk about it.

on another note I'm a dude I quite proud of my monkey chest. so keep your wax away.
Reply
#19

apple Wrote:My tits look like that too with the right bra and the proper grab and lift technique once said bra is on. She prolly uses tape too so she doesnt have to keep doing it all night.

Care to demonstrate, im always up for a tit shot, post pics soon:drool:

Run like your being chased,
Sing like your on Broadway,
And Fuck like your a Pornstar.
Reply
#20

ntype Wrote:seriously if a dudes, for example me, would find that the nice tittied chick he grabbed tonite did put some tape to make her tits hang in a special position I would be..err He would be like a little bit puzzled and the story afterwards would be :

"so I never told you guys about that weirdo who did tapped her tits. I meet her one night tha I was drunk as a monkey..."

They make body tape, and some women use it. Im still young and perky, so no need for me..but maybe when Im 40ish I'll have to give it a try.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DannJery
10-20-2007, 02:03 PM
Hanna Hilton
ntype
Last Post by quint
09-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Paris hilton
ntype
Last Post by ntype
06-12-2007, 12:14 AM
Last Post by AdotOdot4
02-13-2007, 10:25 AM
Last Post by snarg
07-10-2006, 04:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)