Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lecter just text me...
#1

He's with Snarg,

They want me to call.


What should I do?
Reply
#2

Suicide?
Reply
#3

Blondie Wrote:What should I do?

Correction, post tits first.
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Correction, post tits first.
What kind of fashion do you like?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

The Israeli Mossad blew up a guy with a cell phone once.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Sassy Wrote:What kind of fashion do you like?

Tit fashion? Well I'm a big fan of the perky ones with well defined nipples, about a 36 C cup size, and medium sized aerolas that are sensitive to the touch. Tan lines are a plus, too.
Reply
#7

Lecter says Flumper it's imminent with six months....you're supposed to know what that means (wink)
Reply
#8

They're at a bar acting goofy.
Reply
#9

This could have been me if I'd met him in Chicago.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

Blondie Wrote:They're at a bar acting goofy.

Ask him if he can kill snarg from alcohol poisoning. I'll buy the first round.
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Ask him if he can kill snarg from alcohol poisoning. I'll buy the first round.
They are not available right now, would you like to wait?I am very happy for you.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#12

I was starting to worry
Reply
#13

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Ask him if he can kill snarg from alcohol poisoning. I'll buy the first round.



He says he leaving before things get gay.
Reply
#14

Blondie Wrote:He says he leaving before things get gay.

Tell him that things got gay when he agreed to meet snarg at a bar.
Reply
#15

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Tell him that things got gay when he agreed to meet snarg at a bar.

does this mean yer not gonna meet me when i stop-over in texas??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#16

snarg Wrote:does this mean yer not gonna meet me when i stop-over in texas??
yes
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
09-09-2019, 06:38 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-11-2010, 06:45 AM
Last Post by Ntype
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-19-2008, 08:35 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-31-2008, 01:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)