Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lecter just sexed me...
#1

sin

snarg

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#2

it's over
he could not take it to completion
full stop

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-19-2008, 08:35 PM
Last Post by Banana
07-31-2007, 09:42 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
03-15-2007, 10:15 PM
Last Post by snarg
02-24-2007, 05:08 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-30-2007, 01:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)