Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My phone just rang with a long distance number
#1

If I post it, will y'all help me figure out who it is?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

i won't call back!

:finger:
Reply
#3

[Image: SEA.gif]

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

ninjabassist?
Reply
#5

I got a call from a long distance number today too. It wasn't from there though.
Reply
#6

Was it this number ... : (415) 454-1460 ?

If yes i'm not surprised ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

Lucy?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

so the lady on the phone told you that it was more expensive to get long distance calls on that phone booth and decided to get back under that bridge to finish that bottle of cheap whisky and your night
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Last Post by leeman
06-20-2010, 06:00 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-13-2010, 07:52 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-11-2010, 06:48 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Last Post by Ntype
03-07-2009, 11:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)