Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Everybody's PIN (Personal Identification Number) Revealed!
#1

Here

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

and my door code and the door code where I go for spanish lessons and...

hey I'm even sure that there's Bill penis measurement : 0001

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#3

from the site

"Someone actually wrote in requesting an explanation as to how this thing works.



Sorry, we do not reveal our trade secrets."
Reply
#4

good one
Reply
#5

Mine is not in there.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

very funny they can count

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#7

Long live 'foolery!


:edit: FAHK!!!

Quote:The following errors occurred with your submission

1. The text that you have entered is too long (51021 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

fuck, mine was in there. is this legal?
Reply
#9

ya better alert ernie about this

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
01-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Last Post by who
10-02-2008, 03:56 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Last Post by leucetios
11-15-2006, 08:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)