Ergo, Ownster > IT.
suck it, bitches.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Fatfuckfrank Wrote:go fuck off douchebag
Where is that?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Raiden-
Your thoughts on those 10K in ground vinyl jobs?
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Yeah, Ray, what are you thoughts on your latest pool building effort?
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
That's Ray's latest "pool" building efforts. As I said.
Fuck your drive-by Raiden!><
Posts: 834
Threads: 21
Joined: Jan 2007
Reputation:
0
I'm speaking for other members of this board- use your imagination and be creative instead of always asking questions, it is becoming quite irritating for the rest of the member of this forum, please don't take this personal and treat this comment as constructive criticism
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
You are unable to speak coherently for yourself, much less for others and much less than that for others who don't like you. Give it a rest already.
Posts: 14,703
Threads: 1,129
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I didn't read this. 'bode.
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Hey Raydum ...
So the meds are finaly workin'
Nice to see you out ....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 834
Threads: 21
Joined: Jan 2007
Reputation:
0
Raiden's cool, I fucked it in the ass last night and he graciously thanked me
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Arent Raiden and Majordumbass the only members of ownster at this point?You two queers deserve each other.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 367
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2006
Reputation:
0
bird bird bird, the bird is the word