Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

And I'm bored with the standard Vbulletin skin
#1

So I am installing a few ...
You can alter and check down left ...

Remember they are not tuned and stuff ...

So if you notice that your template chooser disapears ....

Alter in usercp ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

Where are all the poker people you promised us?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

Paddy Wrote:Where are all the poker people you promised us?

I'll have the poker up during easter ...

I have had absolutely no time the lates 3 months ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

some fresh blood, damn those internet poker vilans will be funney (hey some european blood around this place !)
Reply
#5

ntype Wrote:hey some european blood around this place !

Wankers

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:Wankers

traitor
Reply
#7

ntype Wrote:(hey some european blood around this place !)

Hi.
Reply
#8

Check it you nimvits ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

OK nimrods ...

Check the reboot skin ... since it looks like I'm gonna swap to that one ...

So just check it ....

Down left is the skin chooser ..

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

That's awful, nice work.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

leeman Wrote:Down left is the skin chooser ..

Great, how do I change back?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#12

Paddy Wrote:That's awful, nice work.

yup we are that desperate to make you all run away from this board
Reply
#13

Paddy Wrote:Great, how do I change back?

read first post in this thread

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#14

leeman Wrote:read first post in this thread

I'll be suing if there's any permanent damage to my vision.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

Paddy Wrote:I'll be suing if there's any permanent damage to my vision.

Gl ... I'm in Europe ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#16

leeman Wrote:Gl ... I'm in Europe ...

And I'm a citizen of the European union.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#17

Paddy Wrote:And I'm a citizen of the European union.

option a. : going away

(or buying a better screen in your case)
Reply
#18

I couldn't see my gifts, that's what upset me.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#19

Paddy Wrote:I couldn't see my gifts, that's what upset me.

[Image: Keltsi1.JPG]
Reply
#20

Lee, that's too hard on the eyes. I still prefer the old skin.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
05-27-2007, 09:38 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-04-2007, 11:27 PM
Last Post by who
04-14-2007, 05:43 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
04-06-2007, 06:16 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-28-2007, 11:45 PM
Last Post by Leroy
12-17-2006, 08:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)