Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

slow day in the duck blind
#1

[youtube]i_7_kfQ9KZw[/youtube]
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:[youtube]i_7_kfQ9KZw[/youtube]
What do you look like?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

you need to throw out the roadkill after 7 days
Reply
#4

Fatfuckfrank Wrote:you need to throw out the roadkill after 7 days


What a peach of a post, keep up the good work!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:What a peach of a post, keep up the good work!

Hi worst post is better than your best, and he isn't very good at all.
Reply
#6

PaintItBlack Wrote:Hi worst post is better than your best, and he isn't very good at all.

Take your beating in one thread, there's a good boy.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

Paddy Wrote:Take your beating in one thread, there's a good boy.


Wow it took you like a half hour to come back this time. You are pretty slow on the uptake, eh Corky ? Please post links to said beating. I own this entire board.
Reply
#8

PaintItBlack Wrote:I own this entire board.

Yes, if having the most and last posts in every thread on the first page of a bored you claim sucks counts.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

It does suck...what do you guys have, like 3 members ? Way to run a forum, shitbag.
Reply
#10

PaintItBlack Wrote:It does suck...what do you guys have, like 3 members ? Way to run a forum, shitbag.

4 counting you. things are looking up
Reply
#11

what? Wrote:4 counting you. things are looking up

Luckily there weren't 11, you'd have run out of fingers to count them on.
Reply
#12

PaintItBlack Wrote:Luckily there weren't 11, you'd have run out of fingers to count them on.

I'd unzip to count off the last one if I was sure you'd stay in your corner
Reply
#13

what? Wrote:I'd unzip to count off the last one if I was sure you'd stay in your corner

You really love cock don't you ? All of your posts contain some kind of reference to the male anatomy. Talk about vaginas or something.
Reply
#14

PaintItBlack Wrote:You really love cock don't you ? All of your posts contain some kind of reference to the male anatomy. Talk about vaginas or something.

I bet paintitblack gets all nervous around vaginas
Reply
#15

what? Wrote:I bet paintitblack gets all nervous around vaginas


I bet what? gets all wet around cocks. See how easy this is to smack you around ? You may wanna take notes.
Reply
#16

PaintItBlack Wrote:I bet what? gets all wet around cocks. See how easy this is to smack you around ? You may wanna take notes.

dude, what's with all the cock talk? are you some kind of fag?
Reply
#17

what? Wrote:I'd unzip to count off the last one if I was sure you'd stay in your corner


Put your foot in your mouth much ? 'Bode.
Reply
#18

PaintItBlack Wrote:You really love cock don't you ? All of your posts contain some kind of reference to the male anatomy. Talk about vaginas or something.

PaintItBlack Wrote:I bet what? gets all wet around cocks. See how easy this is to smack you around ? You may wanna take notes.

PaintItBlack Wrote:Put your foot in your mouth much ? 'Bode.

shit. I guess I kinda painted myself into a corner ><
Reply
#19

Your friends left you high and dry. I bet they won't be back until I log off.
Reply
#20

I don't like the direction this thread has taken
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
02-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Last Post by snarg
10-04-2008, 07:50 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-22-2007, 06:55 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-17-2007, 12:08 PM
Last Post by who
04-13-2007, 08:22 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-23-2007, 11:28 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-07-2007, 02:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)