Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tough Blind Date?
#1

[Image: oct08-19-1280.jpg]

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#2

BEW trying to hit on a diver.....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

more like silky

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#4

cold, very cold
shame on both of you


:bew:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by phantom
07-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-06-2009, 01:17 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-14-2008, 06:46 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Last Post by who
03-08-2007, 03:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)