Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

kudos to paintitblack
#1

dude is here for his own enjoyment. he doesn't give a fuck what the rest of you think, and he doesn't care if he looks like an idiot. he dove right in and shit all over himself and then put his hands over his ears and sang "lalalalalalala I'm better than you bode me!"

this is the kind of fantasy escape the internet should be used for. he gets his ass handed to him and then tells himself he won. then he probably cries himself to sleep in the fetal position. but still, some of you here could learn a lot from this guy
Reply
#2

what? Wrote:dude is here for his own enjoyment. he doesn't give a fuck what the rest of you think, and he doesn't care if he looks like an idiot. he dove right in and shit all over himself and then put his hands over his ears and sang "lalalalalalala I'm better than you bode me!"

this is the kind of fantasy escape the internet should be used for. he gets his ass handed to him and then tells himself he won. then he probably cries himself to sleep in the fetal position. but still, some of you here could learn a lot from this guy


A for effort, D minus for content and skill. Is there anyone here that can even pretend to challenge me ? The bot did better than Birdie and Paddy.
Reply
#3

w00t!
Reply
#4

Raiden Wrote:w00t!
In the context of , I don't understand "w00t."

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

Sassy Wrote:In the context of , I don't understand "w00t."

I'll show you the w00t, bitch.
Reply
#6

Raiden Wrote:w00t!

Is this the official Ownster analysis?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

Paddy Wrote:Is this the official Ownster analysis?

No, 'twas just the weed talkin'.

Was this an official IT query?
Reply
#8

Birdie left. I find this amusing.
Reply
#9

PaintItBlack Wrote:Birdie left. I find this amusing.

I bet it was 'cause his internet got shut off at the daycare his mom leaves him at, or maybe he had to go to his job as the retarded guy that gets refills for you at some of the fast food places (God bless them). no way the dude has a real life. let's run the rest of these losers off PIB. lead on bro!
Reply
#10

PaintItBlack Wrote:Birdie left. I find this amusing.

No you're not keeping track of me or anthing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

uh-oh. I take it back bird
Reply
#12

what? Wrote:I bet it was 'cause his internet got shut off at the daycare his mom leaves him at, or maybe he had to go to his job as the retarded guy that gets refills for you at some of the fast food places (God bless them). no way the dude has a real life. let's run the rest of these losers off PIB. lead on bro!


It's funny how you keep trying and end up smacking your head against the wall every time. Go on.
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:No you're not keeping track of me or anthing.

Learn to spell, moron. You tend to make more and more spelling mistakes the more you become flustered.
Reply
#14

PaintItBlack Wrote:Learn to spell, moron. You tend to make more and more spelling mistakes the more you become flustered.

how many times did you read it over to make sure you were good?
Reply
#15

lawls paintitblack ran all youze guys....

Step it up folkz!!

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#16

Major Private Wrote:lawls paintitblack ran all youze guys....

Step it up folkz!!


Hey stupid, why did you put "getting blown by paddy" as your location?Thats a totally straight thought.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:Hey stupid, why did you put "getting blown by paddy" as your location?Thats a totally straight thought.

Have YOU ever tried to keep him off of YOUR cock??
I didnt think so. He is most tenacious, and quite persistant (read much $$$$).

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#18

Major Private Wrote:lawls paintitblack ran all youze guys....

Step it up folkz!!

PaintItBlack come back, all is forgiven!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#19

Major Private Wrote:Have YOU ever tried to keep him off of YOUR cock??
I didnt think so. He is most tenacious, and quite persistant (read much $$$$).

Dude you listed another guy blowing you as your location?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:Hey stupid, why did you put "getting blown by paddy" as your location?

I hadn't noticed that before. I'm not sure I'm happy you pointed it out.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
02-27-2007, 07:38 PM
Last Post by snarg
02-24-2007, 10:07 AM
Last Post by snarg
02-24-2007, 10:06 AM
Last Post by snarg
02-24-2007, 09:51 AM
Last Post by Paintitblack v10
02-21-2007, 08:23 AM
Last Post by Paintitblack v5
02-19-2007, 12:43 PM
Last Post by who
02-16-2007, 01:32 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-12-2007, 08:56 AM
Last Post by snarg
10-22-2004, 12:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)