Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I banned PaintItBlack.
#1

Even though his smack was terrible, that wasn't the reason. I banned him for flooding my PM box with giant shit pictures.

Maybe I am missing something but I do not consider that trolling. Trolling to me takes way more thought and is way funnier than posting giant pictures or spamming a board. Somewhere down the line somebody got it wrong. Now you have mouse nutted half wits like PaintItBlack doing a shit job of trolling. I love trolling, if it is done right. These bimmer people are fucking terrible. Step the fuck up.
Reply
#2

I miss Nonsense. Wasn't he a PIB troll?
Reply
#3

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I miss Nonsense. Wasn't he a PIB troll?

I think he was a different retard altogether.
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I miss Nonsense. Wasn't he a PIB troll?

That's GR420 from UJ.
Reply
#5

Blondie Wrote:That's GR420 from UJ.


He seems pretty cool.
Reply
#6

Blondie Wrote:That's GR420 from UJ.

He is beyond fucking stupid, though.
Reply
#7

He's just a kid.
Reply
#8

Blondie Wrote:He's just a kid.

That's no excuse. I will head to UJ tonight to fuck with him.
Reply
#9

minorthreat Wrote:That's no excuse. I will head to UJ tonight to fuck with him.

I think he's banned.
Reply
#10

Can someone get him back here to finish destroying this place?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

they were all pib
his whining is epcot

bode him

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

snarg Wrote:they were all pib
his whining is epcot

bode him
When were they?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#13

minorthreat Wrote:That's no excuse. I will head to UJ tonight to fuck with him.

He's now a CFer.
Reply
#14

Raisin' hell and claimin bode on the interwebs is all kinds of badass.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#15

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Raisin' hell and claimin bode on the interwebs is all kinds of badass.
And all kinds of badass is Raisin' hell and claimin bode on the interwebs.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#16

i actually didnt mind the pics. thanks for nothing, mt.
Reply
#17

I won't miss all the flooding of the board by PIB/Nonsense etc.
Reply
#18

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Raisin' hell and claimin bode on the interwebs is all kinds of badass.

Hi Lecter, I thought you retired from forums?
I came to see what "ON" was up to, I missed all the crap - literally.
Reply
#19

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:He is beyond fucking stupid, though.

I wouldn't put faith enough in you to remember the lyrics to "It's A Small World" let alone judge someone else's intelligence. You Goofy rapist.
Reply
#20

HAHAHAHAHA...so Minorthreat was the no take pussy ??? Figures. I'm back, bitches.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-18-2010, 02:19 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-21-2008, 04:55 AM
Last Post by what?
11-02-2007, 08:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)