Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

This is just too easy
#1

If this was a real website I would have been banned by now. I'm gonna add your stupid pointless apple avatar in this post and that will say all the FUck YOus you need. :apple:
Reply
#2

Nonsense Wrote:If this was a real website I would have been banned by now. I'm gonna add your stupid pointless apple avatar in this post and that will say all the FUck YOus you need. :apple:


Nice work, Raiden II.
Reply
#3

did I just step into some kinda board war; very childish
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:Nice work, Raiden II.

Bitch, I have more 'bode over all y'all than you can even imagine.
Reply
#5

Cats taste like chicken.
Reply
#6

Classic Insane Train thread of the week!!+1
Would read again.
Reply
#7

Raiden Wrote:Bitch, I have more 'bode over all y'all than you can even imagine.


He done called that dude a bitch....and like a typical memer here,there was no witty retort.
Reply
#8

It seems they want to dish it out (in a pathetic 4th grade gang of meanie back patting sort of way) but cant take it at all.
Quite amusing in an almost sad way
Reply
#9

Very amusing indeed. That no one will step up.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
12-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
02-23-2006, 07:33 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
10-19-2005, 01:45 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
08-09-2005, 11:10 PM
Last Post by asshat
04-05-2005, 08:22 PM
Last Post by Bill
03-22-2005, 05:23 AM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
02-17-2005, 04:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)