Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

You Think It's Easy Being The Only Female Here?
#1

Well it isn't.

I bet it'd be more fun to smash all my toes with a sledge.
Reply
#2

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Well it isn't.

I bet it'd be more fun to smash all my toes with a sledge.


I have an 8lb sledge. Do you need to borrow it?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#3

Nanner and PH have survived.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:Nanner and PH have survived.

Do they still post here?
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:Nanner and PH have survived.

But they're not here enough. Some pesky excuses about babies and pregnancies. Pfft!
Reply
#6

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:But they're not here enough. Some pesky excuses about babies and pregnancies. Pfft!

are you planning to open some kind of "beauty and perfume" thread around here ?
Reply
#7

ntype Wrote:are you planning to open some kind of "beauty and perfume" thread around here ?


If I do can we get your girlfriend posting in there? We have a few questions for her.
Reply
#8

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:If I do can we get your girlfriend posting in there? We have a few questions for her.
Like, "what's his name"?
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Like, "what's his name"?


Ya, and we'd like to delve into your unfortunate obsession with monkeys, N.
Reply
#10

You should try explaining the sex search pop-ups to the ladies in the rectory.
Reply
#11

Terrible.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

WoolyGoat Wrote:Terrible.

Don't be tempted by the devil!
Renounce him! Renounce him and CHANGE that avatar!
Reply
#13

Preacher Wrote:Don't be tempted by the devil!
Renounce him! Renounce him and CHANGE that avatar!
BEW trolls suck more than most. just sayin'
Reply
#14

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:BEW trolls suck more than most. just sayin'


He's not mine but I may bust one out later.
Reply
#15

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's not mine but I may bust one out later.
Imagine our excitement.
Reply
#16

Bill Wrote:Do they still post here?
Yes.
Reply
#17

Banana Wrote:Yes.
If your life depended on it, how many weiniers do you think you could get in your body at one time without actually swallowing any completely? Please elaborate.
Reply
#18

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:But they're not here enough. Some pesky excuses about babies and pregnancies. Pfft!

I wish I had more time for yall. Really, I do.


:=p
Reply
#19

PurpleHaze Wrote:I wish I had more time for yall. Really, I do.


:=p


Me, too. It's rough in this men only "how many weiners can you stuff into your blah blah blah" crowd all day long. I don't know how Nana did this for so long. Honestly I feel like slinging a rope over a ceiling beam and kicking out the stool.
Reply
#20

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Me, too. It's rough in this men only "how many weiners can you stuff into your blah blah blah" crowd all day long. I don't know how Nana did this for so long. Honestly I feel like slinging a rope over a ceiling beam and kicking out the stool.
When I had to quit drinking, I stopped coming around here as much. There ya have it Wink
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
01-14-2009, 04:16 AM
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Last Post by goldan
01-19-2007, 01:38 AM
Last Post by Banana
12-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
11-11-2005, 07:19 AM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
10-19-2005, 01:45 PM
Last Post by Raiden
10-12-2005, 01:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)