Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Resolutions and promises... do you keep them?
#1

I'm on 10 days without a drink. Usually I go about 4 or 5 before I break my resolution, but this time I think I can go a month if I try.
How many of you have tried to cut down on the drinking only to break it a few days later?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

You've been sick. It doesn't count.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

Paddy Wrote:You've been sick. It doesn't count.

Helps me get a running start though.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

Ive never resolved to quit drinking, only to slow down after I have a run of heavy drinking.With work funtions I need to be able to have a beer at dinner or I'll look like a fag.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Tell BEW to give my fucking points back. I had plans for them.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
04-27-2011, 07:32 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-07-2011, 06:42 AM
Last Post by paybacksare
12-22-2005, 05:28 AM
Tom promises this
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by snarg
08-10-2005, 02:51 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-03-2005, 10:26 PM
Last Post by Velvet
05-12-2004, 01:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)