Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ever have one of those weeks where everything breaks?
#1

My keyboard needs to be replaced, a bedroom TV I've had for 14 years has finally given it up, my vacuum cleaner is dead, need a new fish tank filter and gotta switch out the dimmer in my kitchen.
All within the last 5 days.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

if the missus is on the rag you might as well go camping somewhere
Reply
#3

A single toilet flush will solve at least one of your problems.
Reply
#4

HMMMMMM Wrote:A single toilet flush will solve at least one of your problems.
Toilet just broke now too. Thanks.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Toilet just broke now too. Thanks.

I meant the fish. Not the TV, dumbass.
Reply
#6

don't touch your wee wee
Reply
#7

My garage door opener opens but won't close.
Reply
#8

My car got fucked today. That's about it. Everything continually goes wrong for me though
Reply
#9

I broke a nail.

Devastating.
Reply
#10

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:My garage door opener opens but won't close.

The pluralization of open in this case is questionable.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#11

I forgot about my DVD drive too. crap.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#12

goldan Wrote:My car got fucked today. That's about it. Everything continually goes wrong for me though

You should stop driving in the wrong side of town.
Reply
#13

prothought Wrote:You should stop driving in the wrong side of town.

No doubt. You see some of them pictures of houses she posts from her drive? I wouldn't send my worst enemy into some of those neighbourhoods. Your American womens must be brave.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#14

My company credit card crapped out from over use and I had to pay for gas yesterday.First time in about 10 years, man what a week.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:My garage door opener opens but won't close.

maybe you should get a garage door closer to go with it?
Reply
#16

what? Wrote:maybe you should get a garage door closer to go with it?


I laughed.
Reply
#17

April 16-22, 2004

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#18

Paddy Wrote:April 16-22, 2004

Please explain.

My initial guesses are the following:

That was the week you were laid off
That was the week you got engaged
Reply
#19

HMMMMMM Wrote:Please explain.

Don't put me on the spot. I picked a week out of thin air. Joking, you know?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#20

Paddy Wrote:Don't put me on the spot. I picked a week out of thin air. Joking, you know?

Just admit that it was when you got engaged.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
11-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Sassy
04-03-2007, 06:04 PM
BIRD33 Breaks Down
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
01-26-2007, 07:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)