Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Think I have prothought worked up?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#2

he seems to be calming down

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

PIB has this site running scared, Leeman melting down and threatening bans and demodding. What's next? "Teh Jail ?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

-'Bode PIB 2007
Reply
#4

Paintitblack v12 Wrote:PIB has this site running scared, Leeman melting down and threatening bans and demodding. What's next? "Teh Jail ?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

-'Bode PIB 2007
Where did PIB get this site running scared Leeman melting down and threatening bans and demodding?On the first subsequent occasion.My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.
Is that your final answer?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

Sassy Wrote:Where did PIB get this site running scared Leeman melting down and threatening bans and demodding?On the first subsequent occasion.My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.
Is that your final answer?


Sassy "gets it".
Reply
#6

Paintitblack v12 Wrote:PIB has this site running scared, Leeman melting down and threatening bans and demodding. What's next? "Teh Jail ?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

-'Bode PIB 2007

yeah, bode the pibster
i don't know how anything got done here for four years til he got here

:blink:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

Put this place out of it's misery and close it the fuck down.
Reply
#8

Paintitblack v12 Wrote:Put this place out of it's misery and close it the fuck down.

You must love it. You keep coming.
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:You must love it. You keep coming.


I didn't say you could speak to me, fatso.
Reply
#10

Paintitblack v12 Wrote:I didn't say you could speak to me, fatso.

Hahahaha!
Reply
#11

Banana Wrote:Hahahaha!


Could I have pics of your c-section scar ? I need to add to my gruesome pics folder.
Reply
#12

Paintitblack v12 Wrote:Could I have pics of your c-section scar ? I need to add to my gruesome pics folder.

I think you knowing that I had a c-section 7 FUCKING MONTHS AGO gives me bode. Ruling?
Reply
#13

Banana Wrote:I think you knowing that I had a c-section 7 FUCKING MONTHS AGO gives me bode. Ruling?



Still a gruesome scar. Now send me pics, cunt.
Reply
#14

Paintitblack v12 Wrote:Still a gruesome scar. Now send me pics, cunt.

Ok. Check your Pm's in 5.
Reply
#15

Could I have some stretch mark and saggy titty pics while you are at it ? I find scary pictures have more impact.
Reply
#16

Banana Wrote:I think you knowing that I had a c-section 7 FUCKING MONTHS AGO gives me bode. Ruling?

bode goes to nana

but by pibbies count the score is still lopsided:

pib- 765876903 v IT- 1


good work nana but we have a lot of work to do

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#17

snarg Wrote:bode goes to nana

Ok pal. I have this site so on guard that you have resorted to banning me 11 times in 7 days, editing and deleting my posts, cracking down on your mods, and then even Leeman melted today over my visits here. Explain how what the cunt said is considered smack in any shape or form ? Idiot. You people really need to work on your smack.
Reply
#18

Paintitblack v12 Wrote:Ok pal. I have this site so on guard that you have resorted to banning me 11 times in 7 days, editing and deleting my posts, cracking down on your mods, and then even Leeman melted today over my visits here. Explain how what the cunt said is considered smack in any shape or form ? Idiot. You people really need to work on your smack.

:loool: See, I like you. You amuse me. In that same way a small child does. You are dumb. But, don't know it.

I get bode because you are talking about my c-section scar. Something I posted long ago. Stalk much? obsess much? Want a pic? oh yeah, you do! :yay: Keep posting.
Reply
#19

Banana Wrote:You are dumb. But, don't know it.

Epic smack there trailer trash. I bet you are queen of the trailer park.
Reply
#20

Paintitblack v12 Wrote:Epic smack there trailer trash. I bet you are queen of the trailer park.

Yes, I am. How did you know?

If I log off to go to bed, does that mean you ran me? Ok. Night night.

Can a mod please change my title to OWNDED by PIB?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-25-2016, 08:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-13-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-21-2010, 11:07 PM
Last Post by JCW
01-11-2010, 05:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)