Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Someone slap some sense into me
#1

Today at the store, I saw a pregnant lady. She looked so pretty, like she was glowing and excited and all. And it made me think. I miss that! I miss being pregnant and debate having another baby soon. Someone shoot me.
Reply
#2

Babies are soooooooooo adorable
Reply
#3

PurpleHaze Wrote:Today at the store, I saw a pregnant lady. She looked so pretty, like she was glowing and excited and all. And it made me think. I miss that! I miss being pregnant and debate having another baby soon. Someone shoot me.
Don't be a dumbass. Avoid being a fatass.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

PurpleHaze Wrote:Today at the store, I saw a pregnant lady. She looked so pretty, like she was glowing and excited and all. And it made me think. I miss that! I miss being pregnant and debate having another baby soon. Someone shoot me.

you should have another one.
Reply
#5

PurpleHaze Wrote:Today at the store, I saw a pregnant lady. She looked so pretty, like she was glowing and excited and all. And it made me think. I miss that! I miss being pregnant and debate having another baby soon. Someone shoot me.
I'm guessing your husband's not game?
Reply
#6

wanna barrow a 5 month old?
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:wanna barrow a 5 month old?

Fuck that. By 5 months, they're much easier. We need to find her a 5 week old.
Reply
#8

PurpleHaze Wrote:Today at the store, I saw a pregnant lady. She looked so pretty, like she was glowing and excited and all. And it made me think. I miss that! I miss being pregnant and debate having another baby soon. Someone shoot me.


Funny, I just happen to be looking for some women to impregnate. just sayin'
Reply
#9

minorthreat Wrote:Funny, I just happen to be looking for some women to impregnate. just sayin'

get the cardboard box decorated yet?
Reply
#10

CT280 Wrote:get the cardboard box decorated yet?


Come again?
Reply
#11

last week you were jobless and homeless.
Reply
#12

PurpleHaze Wrote:Today at the store, I saw a pregnant lady. She looked so pretty, like she was glowing and excited and all. And it made me think. I miss that! I miss being pregnant and debate having another baby soon. Someone shoot me.


LOL, and what's your next joke! Do not go there summer is around the corner and you need to think "babysitter" "bikini" and "martini"....whatever you do...do not go into the light!!

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#13

CT280 Wrote:last week you were jobless and homeless.


Not anymore friend! I am $$$$!
Reply
#14

minorthreat Wrote:Not anymore friend! I am $$$$!

glad to hear it, haze.
Reply
#15

CT280 Wrote:glad to hear it, haze.


Thanks, Freak.
Reply
#16

minorthreat Wrote:Thanks, Freak.

im out. when did this get nasty?
Reply
#17

CT280 Wrote:im out. when did this get nasty?
Can you get more? It's all part of history now.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#18

*SLAP*


You're welcome.
Reply
#19

Mr PH must not remember the perks of having a nympho designated driver for nine months.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Divertexas
06-22-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-05-2010, 11:27 PM
Last Post by Sassy
05-06-2007, 07:46 PM
Last Post by Sassy
05-06-2007, 07:46 PM
Last Post by Sassy
05-06-2007, 07:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)